- Amazon leidt markt voor publieke cloud
- Een derde Nederlandse bedrijven gebruikt clouddiensten
- Google groeit 20 procent, steekt miljarden in infra
- Zoho is now a Google Apps Premier Technology Partner
- Nederland miljarden kwijt door falend ict
- CRM gaat nu echt naar de cloud
- Shadow IT and the Evolving Roles of CIO's
Zoho is now a Google Apps Premier Technology Partner
19 integrated apps. 50+ integrations. Over 100,000 common customers.
Zoho is one of the leading vendors in the Google Apps Marketplace. Over the past four years, we’ve integrated 19 Zoho apps with Google Apps across every category.
Zoho and Google Apps
Together with Google, we have over 50 points of integration — every one of them deep enough to be useful. More than 100,000 businesses are taking advantage of these integrated apps right now.
Google Apps Premier Technology Partner
What does it mean to be a Google Apps Premier Technology Partner?
For you, it means you’ll see even more integrations between Zoho and Google Apps (our recent integration with Google+ Hangouts is an example) all providing a more seamless experience.
For us, this new program helps us stay connected with Google on both the technology and product front as well as for marketing and sales. This will enable us to build deeper, richer product integrations and serve more joint customers.
We look forward to creating even more ways to make you productive with Google Apps and Zoho.